Monday, January 16, 2012

Working Mom's Zen

Ok, let's get serious. I am a working mom and I need some HELP!! I have looked at countless mom blogs and they are all SAHM. Yes, I know, that is work! Trust me, I value what you do everyday, but I need some help over here with working full time outside of my home, having a toddler, juggling dinner, swim lessons, household chores, and my own "me" time. Honestly, I have no idea what that even is. So, I have started THIS blog for those of us who aren't home with the little one's all day and can't master the state of constant multitasking. HA!

So, check this site out for family friendly San Diego options that have been tried and tested by US. Random rants and raves. Problems solved and unsolved as well as questions from others. And if you need a male perspective, yes, I have a husband. Let me know and I'll ask him. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment